- 10 beers for the festival, including beers especially released for the festival, along with new, seasonal and limited release beers from Behemoth, Baylands Brewery, 8 Wired, New New New Corporation, Waitoa Social Club, JuiceHead, Double Vision Brewing, Mean Doses and Bassline Brewing.
- The “10th” beer in the pack is New Zealand’s largest virtual collaboration beer, put together by all 9 brewers exclusive for this festival.
- Access to the 6 hour virtual beer festival via Zoom on Saturday 24 October. This is an interactive session, and includes chats from the brewers, virtual brewery tours, and Q&A. There’s also live music, competition, prizes, and a lot of fun.
Attend from home anywhere in New Zealand. Join up with your mates either in person or virtually and make a day of it.
Support Local: BubbleFest is a festival founded and run by local New Zealand craft brewers. In addition to the cost of the beer, 25% of the profits go back to the breweries involved to help them get through a tough 2020.
- Bassline Brewing – Hazy Gin & Juice IPA
- Behemoth Brewing – Juice Wayne Hazy IPA
- Baylands Brewery – IPL
- Mean Doses – Mean IPA
- Waitoa Social Club – Mosaniac IPA
- Double Vision Brewing – Expatriate APA
- 8 Wired Brewing – Apricot Sour Ale
- New New New – Promi$e Pilsner
- JuiceHead – Wasteland DDH Hazy Pale Ale
- BubbleFest Collaboration – Tonka Bean Red IPA
Beer will be couriered out prior to the festival.
For more information go to http://bubble.beer
You must be over 18 to purchase. $10 flat rate shipping.